If you do not know how to start trading on Forex – take the short training Forex course online for free.
The free version of the Yellow Expert Advisor works based on short-term changes in the trend, creating the price “corridor” set in the parameters. Trading is carried out at the external borders of this corridor by opening positions in different directions with different lot sizes.
Version of Yellow Expert Advisor for MetaTrader5.
The strategy is simple, but effective. With adequate money management, the probability of stable earnings is very high.
Presence of a sufficient number of parameters allows trader to customize the advisor in accordance with his trading style.
Features of free version of Yellow EA:
- Number of market entry points is limited.
- Deposit load reduction by closing the previous position before opening a new one is disabled. Higher free margin requirements.
StopLoss can be optionally set in parameters by user.
Yellow is intended for trading any currency pair on H1 timeframe.
Not martingale, not arbitrage.
Stable trend Expert Advisor: TFollower
- EAMagic – the magic number of the EA. Must have different values for every chart.
- AutoLot – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA selects the initial lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots – initial lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is “false”.
- Risk – percentage of the deposit used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- MaxLotSize – maximal allowed trading lot. Change this parameter only if you really understand what you’re doing.
- DD – maximum allowed drawdown. If reached, all positions on the symbol will be closed. To continue trading on that symbol its EAMagic parameter must be changed.
- CommentOfOrder – comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfitInPoints – TakeProfit in points.
- StopLoss – StopLoss value in points. If StopLoss=0, stop loss is not used in trading.
- TrailingStop – TrailingStop in points.
- ZeroPositions – if “true”, the EA opens positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- LotMult2way – lot multiplier for the next opened position.
- AutoPriceCorridor – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA automatically determines the MaxPriceCorridor parameter.
- MaxPriceCorridor – value of the price corridor in points for Yellow to open positions, if AutoPriceCorridor=false.
- PipsOfIncrement – expansion of the price corridor when exiting an unprofitable position.
- StartHour – hour to start trading.
- EndHour – hour to stop trading.
- TradeOnFridays – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA will open trades on fridays.
- SaveDeposit – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA will close order series with minimal profit ignoring TakeProfitInPoints parameter.
- SafeMode – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “false”, built in trend filter will be turned OFF. In that case it’s recommended to use TrailingStop.
- QuotesMult – multiplier for parameters, depending on the number of digits in symbol’s quotes. For 5 digits in EURUSD quotes, for example, the value of this parameter should be 10. For 4 digits in EURUSD quotes, the value of this parameter should be 1. For metals and other instruments the value of this parameter must be selected individually for your broker.
- ShowInfoPanel – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language – language of the information panel.
- TextColor – font color of the information panel.
Recommended settings are set by default.
Recommended broker – any.
Minimal recommended deposit – $300 for cent account (30000 cents) and lot 0.1. Account leverage – from 1:400 and higher.
For the correct operation of the EA, the currency pair history for the H1 and D1 timeframe should be downloaded to the terminal.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
Once a month it’s recommended to check that account history (history of previous trades) is downloaded to MT4 terminal. It’s important.
Backtest screenshots on different currency pairs are provided below.
I will be thankful for your positive reviews and ratings – it inspires me for further improvements of my Expert Advisors.