If you do not know how to start trading on Forex – take the short training Forex course online for free.
Fully automatic Expert Advisor for night trading during low market volatility.
The strategy is based on patterns of night market, which are checked daily by technology with elements of machine learning.
Positions are always protected by StopLoss and DD parameters.
Not martingale, not grid, not arbitrage.
“Set and forget” system, no user participation required.
Broker and deposit
Any broker with small spreads and fast order execution is suitable for trading.
Minimum deposit – $100.
Currency pairs, timeframe, terminal
Trading on EURUSD is recommended, however, you can optimize the parameters for trading other currency pairs.
Timeframe – М5.
Terminal – MetaTrader 5.
- AutoLot – if “true”, the EA chooses lot size for trading by itself, depending on account balance.
- Lots – lot size is set by a user, if AutoLot=”false”.
- Risk – percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD – the maximum drawdown as a percentage of account balance, at which all positions of the EA on current currency pair will be closed.
- ZeroPositions – if “true”, the EA will open positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- SmartTakeProfit – if “true”, the EA will determine TakeProfit value by itself.
- TakeProfit – TakeProfit value in points. If 0 – disabled. Don’t forget to subtract your broker’s commission from this parameter.
- StopLoss – StopLoss value in points. If 0 – disabled.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value in points. If 0 – disabled.
- PendingOrders – if “true”, the EA will use pending orders, when possible.
- MaxOrders – maximal number of simultaneously opened orders. If you are trading on a “Netting” account, the recommended value for this parameter is 1.
- MaxSpread – maximal value of spread for the EA to open positions.
- SpreadModeling – if “true”, additional control of spread will be carried out by simulating it.
- TradingDirection – allowed types of orders.
- CommentOfOrder – comment to orders. Can take any value.
- EAidentifier – identifier of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others.
- WaitForProfit – if “true”, the EA will wait for the position to become profitable, if the loss is less than 30% of StopLoss.
- AccountFillingType – type of order execution for this type of account. If the advisor does not open positions with default value of this parameter – select another type of execution.
Default parameters are for EURUSD.
Don’t forget about parameter AccountFillingType – set it to a value, that your broker allows/supports. It’s important!
If you want to test the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester, do it in “Every tick based on real ticks” mode!
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.