If you do not know how to start trading on Forex – take the short training Forex course online for free.
Fair forex robot real trading:
Also you can copy trades of this robot to your trading account in fully automatic mode
Also you can invest in PAMM-account managed by Fair robot:
The fully automated Fair Expert Advisor is developed to trade at night during low market volatility.
To open positions, the advisor uses correlation of several indicators on different timeframes.
Not a martingale, not a grid, not an arbitrage.
Deposit is always protected either by StopLoss parameter or by DD parameter.
Broker and deposit
Any broker with a small spread and fast execution of orders will be suitable for trading.
Minimal recommended deposit – $100.
Currency pairs and timeframe
Trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD is recommended.
Timeframe – M5 strictly.
Terminal – MetaTrader4.
Expert Advisor with simple and effective strategy: Yellow
Our well known Expert Advisor: SZ Scalper
- EAMagic – magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others. Must have different values for every chart.
- AutoLot – can be set to “true” or “false”. When set to “true” the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots – lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is “false”.
- Risk – percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD – the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA on current currency pair will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder – comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfit – TakeProfit value in points.
- StopLoss – StopLoss value in points.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value in points. If 0 – disabled.
- MaxOrders – maximal number of simultaneously opened orders.
- BarStart – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, positions will be opened only on the beginning of a bar.
- MaximalSpread – maximal value of spread for the EA to open new positions.
- StartHour – hour to start trading.
- StartMinute – minute to start trading.
- EndHour – hour to stop trading.
- EndMinute – minute to stop trading.
- SummerAdjustment – adjustment for daylight saving time (ask your broker).
- BuyPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Buy”.
- SellPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Sell”.
- SpeedUpMode – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA uses more risky, but more profitable system for automatic lot estimation.
- Boost Trades – if “true”, the EA will open positions more often, only using Strategy1 gains relative advantages.
- ShowInfoPanel – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language – language of the information panel.
- TextColor – font color of the information panel.
Recommended parameters for EURUSD and GBPUSD for winter timezome of trading terminal GMT+2 – default.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.