If you do not know how to start trading on Forex – take the short training Forex course online for free.
Fair forex robot real trading:
Also you can copy trades of this robot to your trading account in fully automatic mode
The fully automated Fair Expert Advisor is developed to trade at night during low market volatility.
To open positions, the advisor uses correlation of several indicators on different timeframes.
Not a martingale, not a grid, not an arbitrage.
Deposit is always protected either by StopLoss parameter or by DD parameter.
Broker and deposit
Any broker with a small spread and fast execution of orders will be suitable for trading.
Minimal recommended deposit – $100.
Currency pairs and timeframe
Trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD is recommended.
Timeframe – M5 strictly.
Terminal – MetaTrader4.
Expert Advisor with simple and effective strategy: Yellow
Our well known Expert Advisor: SZ Scalper
- EAMagic – magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others. Must have different values for every chart.
- AutoLot – can be set to “true” or “false”. When set to “true” the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots – lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is “false”.
- Risk – percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD – the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA on current currency pair will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder – comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfit – TakeProfit value in points.
- StopLoss – StopLoss value in points.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value in points. If 0 – disabled.
- MaxOrders – maximal number of simultaneously opened orders.
- BarStart – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, positions will be opened only on the beginning of a bar.
- MaximalSpread – maximal value of spread for the EA to open new positions.
- StartHour – hour to start trading.
- StartMinute – minute to start trading.
- EndHour – hour to stop trading.
- EndMinute – minute to stop trading.
- SummerAdjustment – adjustment for daylight saving time (ask your broker).
- BuyPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Buy”.
- SellPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Sell”.
- SpeedUpMode – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the EA uses more risky, but more profitable system for automatic lot estimation.
- Boost Trades – if “true”, the EA will open positions more often, only using Strategy1 gains relative advantages.
- ShowInfoPanel – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language – language of the information panel.
- TextColor – font color of the information panel.
Recommended parameters for EURUSD and GBPUSD for winter timezome of trading terminal GMT+2 – default.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.