If you do not know how to start trading on Forex – take the short training Forex course online for free.
The fully automated Fair Expert Advisor is developed to trade at night during low market volatility.
To open positions, the advisor uses correlation of several indicators on different timeframes.
Not a martingale, not a grid, not an arbitrage.
Deposit is always protected either by StopLoss parameter or by DD parameter.
Broker and deposit
Any broker with a small spread and fast execution of orders will be suitable for trading.
Minimal recommended deposit – $100.
Currency pairs and timeframe
Trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD is recommended.
Timeframe – M5 strictly.
Terminal – MetaTrader4.
Expert Advisor with simple and effective strategy: Yellow
Our well known Expert Advisor: SZ Scalper
- EAMagic – magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others. Must have different values for every chart.
- AutoLot – can be set to “true” or “false”. When set to “true” the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots – lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is “false”.
- Risk – percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD – the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA on current currency pair will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder – comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfit – TakeProfit value in points.
- StopLoss – StopLoss value in points.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value in points. If 0 – disabled.
- MaxNumberOfOrders – maximal number of simultaneously opened orders.
- MaxSpread -maximal value of spread for the EA to open new positions.
- Duration of trading in minutes – maximum holding time of an open position, in minutes.
- CloseProfitsOnly – if “true”, the EA will wait for the position to become profitable, regardless of the “Duration” parameter, if the loss is less than 30% of StopLoss.
- EndOfMonthStop – if “true”, the EA will stop trading at the end and beginning of a month.
- BuyPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Buy”.
- SellPositions – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”,the EA will open positions “Sell”.
- Boost Trades – if “true”, the EA will open positions more often, only using Strategy1 gains relative advantages.
- ShowInfoPanel – can be set to “true” or “false”. If “true”, the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language – language of the information panel.
- TextColor – font color of the information panel.
Recommended parameters for EURUSD and GBPUSD for winter timezome of trading terminal GMT+2 – default.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.